Date and Location
4th to 8th December 2017, Nuku'alofa, Tonga
PacNOG 21 Educational workshop and training is a continuation of
capacity development program for the IP-ISP network operators from the
Information on how to register for PacNOG 21 will be available
The participant information regarding
hotel rooms, arrival information, conference and workshop venue,
transportation, visa information, currency, local information,
contacts, is now available.
The venue for PacNOG 21 will be announced soon.
The detailed agenda for PacNOG 21 will be announced soon.
The presentations will be published at the end of the conference
- Group Photo
- Collection of Photos from PacNOG 21 Conference
How to get to Tonga
Air New Zealand, Fiji Airways and Virgin Australia have direct
flights to Nuku'alofa from Auckland, Sydney, Suva and
Nadi. For more schedule information, see the Tonga Airports website.
For further information please contact the
- PacNOG main web site
- PacNOG 1, PacNOG 2, PacNOG 3, PacNOG 4, PacNOG 5, PacNOG 6, PacNOG 7, PacNOG 8, PacNOG 9, PacNOG 10, PacNOG 11, PacNOG 12, PacNOG 13, PacNOG 14, PacNOG 15, PacNOG 16, PacNOG 17, PacNOG 18, PacNOG 19 and PacNOG 20 workshop web sites.
- Subscribe to the PacNOG mailing list
- Pacific Islands Telecommunications Association (PITA)
- Network Startup Resource Center
PacNOG is made possible with the ongoing support of many
organisations with common interests in the development and
stability of the Internet network infrastructure, operations, services
and performance. We are always interested in expressions of
interest of support from other organisations who share our desire
to improve the Internet in the Pacific.
Organisations who wish to support this or future PacNOG meetings
should please contact the PITA Manager.
We'd like to acknowledge the generous support of APNIC,
Network Startup Resource Center, ICANN, National Science
Foundation, O'Reilly Media and University of Oregon.