DAY 1 - MONDAY - 1st July 2013
Venue: Tungi Collonade Building, Taufa’ahau Road, Nuku’alofa, Tonga.
Conference & Tutorial on Practical Network Topics and Exchanges
09:00-10:00: Welcome Remarks
- Opening Prayer: Mr Pita Moala
- Welcome by Host: Mr Rizv Jurangpathy, Acting Chief Executive
Officer, Tonga Communications Corporation
- Opening Remarks by PITA: Mr Sione Veikoso, Vice President, PITA
- Keynote Address by the Honourable Mr Sosefo Fe’ao Moeta Vakata,
Minister of Public Enterprises
- Group Photo
10:30: APNIC Update.
10:45: ICANN Update.
11:00: An overview of SDN - a future of Networking?
11:15: Gearing up for the Fibre Network in Tonga
11:30: Cook Islands Country Network
11:45: Tonga Broadcasting Network
12:00: ADSL Service Deployment in Solomon Islands
12:15: Implementing Carrier Grade WiFi
12:30: Lunch Break
14:00: Track 1 - Internet Resource Management Tutorial
14:00: Track 2 - TCP/IP Fundamentals & Linux Systems
- Mr Dean Pemberton & Mr Jonathan Brewer, NSRC
18:00: Networking Reception hosted by Tonga Communications